Home > How to order
How to order...
With so many decisions to make, we want to make this process as easy as possible. Our guide below details the process to create your own unique personalised chocolates. We are here to help every step of the way.
2. Choose a chocolate mould (Luxury Bars only). This is the message that gets embossed into the chocolate and is included in the price. Click HERE to see our Standard Moulds.
OR we can create a customised* mould to suit you and your special date! - *additional fees apply.
3. Select a current design from our gallery or we can create something new based on your ideas and budget! Decide which elements you would like to include (eg. bows, diamantes, glitter paper etc). We customise our wrappers to suit any range of colour schemes, styles and themes.
You can also send through your own artwork to be used, please let us know so we can send through the required format.
4. Decide on your message to be printed on the wrapper, sticker or tag, ie."Thank you for sharing our special day".
You are also welcome to visit us in our showroom in Dingley, Victoria where we can guide you through the design process and help you with a solution to suit your budget, theme and event.
6. We then require a $100 deposit to secure your order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Direct Deposit or Cash (if visiting our showroom).
7. Closer to the event date, we will check in with you with the artwork for approval, this is when you will need to send through your final guest list/final numbers. See our GUEST LIST SETUP requirements.
Guest lists need to be provided to us in a specific format and we do not make changes for you. This is to avoid spelling/grammar mistakes, what you provide is what will be printed. However if we notice something specific we will advise you to make the necessary changes!
8. The exciting part!! Pick up or get a delivery of delicious fresh chocolates custom made just for you. Try hard not to devour them before the big day!
9. Send us photos of your big day as we would love to see your beautiful day. We would love it if you could leave us a review on google :-) which is under Chocolate Works.
Following is our pdf guides to help you view different options for customisation and pricing.
With so many fonts to choose from, we have collated our most popular and contemporary options to make life easier! Don’t hesitate to ask us if you don’t see one that you like: we have plenty more on hand. You're also welcome to supply your own.
Our Popular Fonts
When we say Luxury we mean the whole package! Included in the price of our Luxury Designer bars is the choice of a moulded message in your chocolate. View our list of options here. You’re also welcome to create your own design (for a fee). Ask us how.
Our pricing guide provides an outline for the cost of our Luxury Bars and the breakdown for each add-on /embellishment. This includes prices for ribbons, papers and different sizes of bars. We can match embellishments to suit your colour scheme, theme or invites. Working to a budget? Let us know and we can work with you to create the perfect solution.
Our designer jars make the perfect bonbonniere! Fill with treats and customise with stickers, tags and ribbons. Choose from Smarties™ or Beanies (1, 2 or 3 colours to match your colour scheme). You will be sure to find something that suits.
Personalise your gift even more with your guests' names* printed directly on the wrapper and use our chocolate as place cards as well!
This is a guide to help you layout your guest list for your Designer Chocolates. Please follow the instructions and email through to us.
*Names will be printed exactly as they are sent to us.
For a quick and easy Budget Bar order, choose the design you like from our gallery, download the order form, fill it in and email us. We will get back to you as soon as possible confirming your quote and next steps.